Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blogging for The Detroit News

Dear Friends:



I'm so excited to announce that I've been selected to blog for The Detroit News! I'm contributing to the MichMoms blog which is all about parenting and being a mom. I'll be creating interesting and informative posts about moms, kids, and all things parent. I hope you'll take the time to stop by and check out my first post entitled  "Puberty: Mother Nature's way of making sure we let go of our teen." I'd love to hear from you in the comments section.  I'll be posting links to my writing on my Facebook page and on twitter as well as here on my blog. The links are below if you prefer to follow me that way. 

Wishing you a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the article a lot. Kind of makes me sad knowing that yesterday evening my 8th grade daughter came home all excited after attending the high school "Get to know us" exhibition. In only five more years, she'll be gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Ken. My brother once told me that high school is the fastest four years of your life. He wasn't kidding! Enjoy her while you've got her!

      Delete